We just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for their patience.
Under the current circumstances, we are limited to a reduced staff. We are doing our best to answer the phone and return everyone's calls and messages. Thankfully we have a new telephone system that helps us take care of our patients. You can now TEXT us at 810-231-5800.
A few reminders:
- All visits to the office require an APPOINTMENT.
- The door to the office will continue to be LOCKED at all times to help provide social distancing.
- You can now call or TEXT us to schedule an appointment.
- We will continue to provide CURBSIDE DELIVERY of your eyeglasses.
- We now offer CURBSIDE CHECK-IN. Call or text us when you arrive.
- We will call you back for your COVID SCREENING questions.
- MASKS are REQUIRED in the office. If you don't have an adequate mask, we will provide one for you.
- We will check your TEMPERATURE when you enter the building.
- If you have any SYMPTOMS of COVID-19, EXPOSURE to a COVID-19 patient or if you are just NOT FEELING WELL, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.